Introducing the LUXE Dublin Sleek Brow, our signature brow lamination treatment with results lasting for up to 8 weeks. The process involves straightening eyebrow hairs using a specially formulated solution that allows them to be formed into the desired direction, creating a fuller, larger brow using the length of the hair rather than the thickness. The result is a sleek yet fluffy brow with little to no maintenance. Our LUXE Dublin Signature Brow is included in this special treatment.
Options & Pricing
Brow Lamination is a brand new semi-permanent grooming trend that lasts up to 8 weeks. The process involves straightening eyebrow hairs using a specially formulated solution, so that they all stand in the desired direction creating a fuller, larger brow using the length of the hair rather than the thickness. The result is a sleek yet fluffy brow with little to no maintenance. Our LUXE Dublin Signature Brow is included in this treatment.
brow Lamination maintenance
This treatment is recommended 4 weeks after your brow lamination treatment. It includes a signature brow and a keratin brow treatment to keep your brow lamination looking fresher for longer.
- Avoid getting the brow area wet for 24 hours.
- Avoid applying any further heavy makeup (foundations, etc) on the area around the brow for 24 hours.
- Avoid excessive rubbing or touching of the treated area. We also recommend that you follow these guidelines in the run up to and the days after your treatment.
- Avoid contact with direct sunlight, sun-beds, saunas, steam rooms and swimming pools for 48 hours.
- For brow lamination it’s important that the brows structure is not disturbed for 24 hours after the treatment in order to set the brows to their desired position.
Redness after eyebrow waxing and eyebrow threading is completely normal and a common side effect. It’s simply a slight irritation of the follicle from where the hair has been removed and should subside over the course of the day. There’s not much you can do to speed up the time it takes to settle, but following the after-care will help.
If you have naturally sensitive skin, please let your stylist know and they will be able to apply a barrier to protect the skin when waxing.
Avoid using exfoliating (be it AHA, BHA or scrubs) and anti-ageing skincare around the brow area for three days either side of your treatment.
Avoid fake tanning products (including gradual tan) on the face for three days either side of your treatment, as it can discolour the eyebrow tint (unless you’re after khaki coloured brows!).
No retinol, Vitamin C creams around brow area